Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let me first start off with a disclaimer. For those of you who may be reading this and don’t know me very well, it is very important to me that above all one thing is understood….I unconditionally love each of my children with all of my heart. That’s not to say there won’t be a few comments here or there that may have some of you thinking I might try to sell one of them on ebay some days, or half.com on other days, but no matter how crazy it gets, I love my children and I love my life. I’m also a firm believer of comic relief. So if you are too, read on. If you aren’t, I don’t know, go browse ebay or something to look for a bidding war on one of my kids. Additionally, if you are one of those parents who likes the smell of your baby’s poop and is up showered waiting for your baby to wake up every morning, this reading isn’t for you; trust me. This is parenthood uncensored and absolutely unedited…I don’t have time to go back so spell check is as far as we get!

1 comment: