Monday, May 10, 2010

Rustling monkey dust

Whoever came up with the phrase "blowing raspberries" is probably the same person who claims to like the smell of their baby's poo. First of all I don't even know what blowing raspberries even means, and secondly, the truth is, they are just spitting on themselves. Is it cute? Yes, in a my kid knows how to do something new kinda way, but I will NEVER, ever, call it blowing raspberries. In fact I may coin a new phrase for it like "rustling monkey dust." It makes just as much sense as blowing raspberries which is none. So with that being said...my girls have taken to rustling monkey dust like I've never seen. They have rustle monkey dust-offs to see who can get the most dust, aka spit, on themselves. They are also rolling over and starting to break dance which is always entertaining to watch. Before I know it they will be using their formula cans to collect money as street performers. Come to think of it Madison actually never rustled monkey dust. I don't think she liked the old name for it either. Maybe she will feel different about the new one.

1 comment:

  1. Haha Isabella " rustles monkey dust" too. Haha where did you think of that name?

    ReplyDelete