Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just wait....

I don't care if you have zero kids or so many you live in a shoe....we've all heard...."Just wait" before. If you don't have any kids "just wait" until you do. If you have one kid "just wait" until you have two. If you have multiples "just wait" until they are crawling. If they are crawling "just wait" until they are walking. "Three girls??? Just wait!" I'm clearly not an overly patient person and I'm pretty tired of waiting. And am I waiting ON something or FOR something? Once again, society irritates me with the self proclaimed "professionals" out there who have been there and done that and LOVE to stop me and bless me with their sound advice. I'm working on adding a built in speaker to the double stroller. At the push of a button the sound..."Dun dun duuuuun" will come out which I'll strategically push during these conversations. It's either that or me say..."I'm really 'just waiting' for you to let me finish my shopping." I really need to order that "I'm trying to shop, leave me alone" t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment