Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sock Fonts

Carlos can attest to the fact that I've been fed up with sock fonts for quite sometime...even before we had any kids. Well as you can imagine now there are a lot of socks of different shapes, sizes, color, and yes, fonts, floating around my house. First of all, socks should only come in black, white, and brown, and no text is necessary. I'd like to thank Hanes for not only adding text to socks but also changing the font of the text every now and then to make my job of sock sorter even more difficult. I don't know if it is a marketing thing or what but I really don't remember the last time somebody looked at my socks and said..."Hey those are some sweet socks..are they Hanes?" I guess if it happened I could take my shoe off, show them the bottom of my foot and reply..."Why yes they are, thanks for asking!" I was able to get over the fact that I was walking around with useless writing on the bottom of my foot but when they started coming out with what is the equivalent to "Times New Roman Bold 12 socks" in my mind...now come on. Maybe I'll change my mind when they come out with Wingding socks or add clip art to them. Until then...back to sock sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment